Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I-Vi-ca!!! I-Vi-ca!!! I-Vi-ca!!!

Complete surprise from the older brother. Too bad he didn't win, because his silver celebration was 50 times better than Ligedy's gold. Even mom and dad Ligedy were bored by their sons celebration. I feel shame that the country that invented pro wrestling is represented by these milquetoast Olympic "champions".

Now the question begs, will Janica be out late partying with Ivica, or will she use it as inspiration for the downwill today...

If she wins the downhill, then there is no question she will go 5 for 5.

If she loses the downhill, we'll have to settle for 4 for 5.

Now I will try not to peek at the results, and watch "live" on tape-delay...only 14 hours to go!!!

Why, oh why, do we have to watch 15 men's figure skaters? God, it is painful to watch this coverage without TiVo. At least it was the short program. No figure skating tonight, as far as I can tell, though we'll get some coverage for sure. And if NBC's "Olympic Ice" program delivers "everything you need to know about figure skating", then why do the cover it again in primetime?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home